The Million Dollar Deliciousness You See Before your Eyes
1 (16 ounces) package spaghetti
1 pound lean ground beef or sausage combination
1 tablespoon of black pepper
salt to taste
1 (16 ounces) jar spaghetti sauce (I used prego)
1/2 stick butter, cut into small chunks
1 cup whole milk cottage cheese
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened (not fat-free or light)
1/2 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 onion, diced
3 cloves of fresh garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon fresh parsley
1 8oz Package of Mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup of freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 8oz package shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil & cook spaghetti until ‘al dente’
3. Place the chunks of butter in the drained spaghetti and mix until coated, set aside.
4. In a large skillet, on medium-high heat, add the diced onions, pepper, garlic, and the olive oil
together until onions are slightly cooked, then add your ground beef & cook until browned
throughout with the onions. Drain the beef.
5. Add in your jar of pasta sauce & parsley, then mix well until fully incorporated, put on very low to
6. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and cottage cheese until well
7. Add in your spaghetti to the large bowl with the creamy mixture, toss until well coated.
8. In a 9×13-inch casserole dish, pour creamy spaghetti mixture in and top with 3/4 of the pasta
sauce, TOSS WELL.
9. Add HALF cheddar & half mozzarella to the creamy spaghetti mixture, TOSS WELL again
10. Add the remaining pasta sauce evenly over the top the pasta
11. Top with remaining cheeses, evenly
12. Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes or until cheese is completely well melted