A delicious dessert and so easy and quick to make. Small effort, BIG effect.
– 250 g mascarpone
– 170 g of Greek yogurt
– 1 tbsp sugar
– 1 vanilla pod
– 250 g of mixed fruit, such as strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries
– 2 tbsp roasted almond chips
– 150 g of cantuccini
– a lot of limoncellos (a very big one)
1. Pour the limoncello over the cookies and let stand for half an hour so that the cookies absorb the drink and become soft.
2. Mix the mascarpone with the yogurt, the sugar, the seeds from the vanilla bean and the rest of the limoncello that has not been absorbed by the cookies.
3. Layer in nice dessert glasses or in one large glass dish with the cookies, the fruit and the mascarpone mixture in succession. Finish with mascarpone and garnish with some raspberries and toasted almonds.