- 2 English cucumbers, sliced ¼ inch rounds
- ½ medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine cucumber and onion slices into a bowl and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, sugar, dill, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Pour dressing over cucumbers and onions, and toss to combine.
Recipe Source: 12tomatoes